IT Support Engineer - Newquay- £28,000.
A leading retailer is looking for a IT Support Engineer to support the vast expansion rate of the business. They require a technical engineer who can hit the ground running with both Project and BAU Support. This will give the ambitious candidate a clear personal development progression route in their career.
Read on to fully understand what this job requires in terms of skills and experience. If you’re a good match, make an application.
Reporting to the MD, you will be tasked with supporting their large-scale user base both remotely and deskside. They are looking for someone who has a can-do attitude, fantastic personal skills and a desire to learn and grow within the company.
* Day to Day Deskside Support
* Remote Support to colleagues on multiple sites.
* Ability to form strong working relationships to best assist all staff.
* To install best practice and efficient ticket management
* Responsible for Ticket management and answering support calls.
Essential Skills: -
* Office 365 Administration
* Active Directory, Group Policy
* Windows 10 and Server OS Support
* Remote Support - VPN, Windows Remote Desktop
* Networking - Firewalls, DNS, DHCP
* SQL Databases
* QlikView App Support
* Experience in Virtualised Environments
* Relevant IT Certifications
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail. Alternatively, send your CV directly to me at zak . . co . uk
This role would be suitable for: 2nd Line, 1st Line, IT Engineer, IT Support, IT Analyst
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognisable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.