Administration Front of House / Back of House.
Job Role: Administration Front of House / Back of House
Location: St John and St Elizabeth Hospital, 60 Grove End Road, St John’s Wood, London NW8 9NH
We are looking for enthusiastic Administration Staff to join our dynamic reception, admissions and back office teams on both casual/bank and permanent basis. You will be the face of the Hospital, leading the registration, cashiering and follow up appointments for all patients entering the department.
Located in leafy St John’s Wood on the Jubilee line, minutes from Central London, our independent private Hospital has just been rated the number one in the country for care in the latest Bupa survey. Uniquely, all profits fund our onsite Hospice, St John’s.
Am I the right person for this Administration Front of House / Back of House role?
* Ideally experience working in Healthcare setting
* Friendly and Professional demeanor
* Excellent Communication skills
* Calm under pressure and able to prioritise work load
* Multi-tasking skills
* Prior experience in a customer service role
* Knowledge of the healthcare industry (desirable)
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated
* Proven experience of working alone and as part of a team
* Flexibility to work early and late shifts.
What are the Responsibilities of this Front of House / Back of House role?
* To ensure that all patients are greeted with a warm, professional and courteous welcome on arrival and departure.
* Ensure all patients are registered on the system with up to date details
* Appointments are made in a timely manner and communicated to the patient
* Hospital fees are invoiced and payment taken and records updated accordingly to policy.
* To raise credit notes as required and maintain cash floats, reconcile takings at the end of the day.
* To ensure that the patient has a smooth and professional journey.
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part o...