Head of Sales.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Setting sales strategy with an evidence-based approach to ensure logical and consider investments and roadmap to success.
• Drive ideas and energy to motivate the team to try new things and maintain a positive and proactive way of working.
• Achievement of the forecast agreed and set with the board.
• Establishing sales forecasts based on business opportunities and monitoring forecasts, goals and delivery through CRM software
• Managing Sales performance and ensure sales team deliver financial objectives
• Providing and analysing trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
• Lead Enterprise sales pitches and closes working with Solution Architects and Account Director.
• Creating and presenting regular performance data
• Oversee SME managed service sales providing services to business from 10-400 staff as a fully outsourced managed service provider.
• Understanding the full product, services and solutions, making sure all members of the team have appropriate knowledge, training and accreditations.
• Commercialisation of new products, services and solutions working closely with product marketing to successfully launch new products and solutions.
• Managing and owning strategic relationship with Key vendors
• Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
• Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
• Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
• Overseeing account management plans with the Account Director.
• Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
• Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
• Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
• All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
• Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business lead...
England;Newcastle upon Tyne