Medical Advisor/Associate Medical Director - Infectious Diseases and Vaccines: home or office....
Medical Advisor/Associate Medical Director – Infectious Diseases and Vaccines: home or office...
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Medical and Scientific Services has an exciting opportunity within Infectious Diseases and Vaccines area medical group. Let your career soar with IQVIA!
The experience expected from applicants, as well as additional skills and qualifications needed for this job are listed below.
The Medical Advisor / Associate Medical Director will provide medical and scientific advisory expertise to all IQVIA divisions as requested. Participate in all aspects of Medical Science involvement on assigned clinical trials in the preparation of and during project delivery lifecycle. Provide medical expertise to business development activities.
The role includes predominantly Medical Monitoring responsibilities with Medical Strategic inputs.
• Primarily serves as regional and/or global Medical Advisor on assigned projects.
• Serves as Scientific Advisor and provides guidance to Project Leaders on the medical and scientific aspects of assigned projects.
• Provides medical support to investigative sites and project staff for protocol-related issues including protocol clarifications, inclusion/exclusion determinations, and issues of patient safety and/or eligibility.
• Performs medical review of the protocol, Investigative Drug Brochure (IDB), and/or Case Report Forms (CRFs).
• Provides therapeutic area/indication training for the project clinical team.
• Attends and presents...