Badenoch And Clark are currently recruiting for an exciting and rare opportunity to join a international business in Staffordshire
This role will involving managing the transactional and reporting team and you will be reporting directly into the Finance Director.
* Direct responsibility of the budget, financial forecasts and report variances
* Report monthly financial results into the Group
* Lead ERP implementation and ensure the current system is compliant with the finance processes and internal controls.
* Support the Finance Director and wider teams with tenders.
* Manage all activities such as accounting, reporting, tax and treasury.
* Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate findings and recommendations
* Being a member of the executive management team, this role gives you support to key decisions and participate activity in strategic projects.
* Drive improvements across the function.
To be successful with this application you must have the following experience/qualifications:
* ACA/ACCA/ CIMA Qualified
* Experience of continuous improvement and cost savings.
* Strong reporting experience
* Ability to prioritise and organise tasks
* Energetic, hands-on, result driven and go-getting with a strong passion for excellence and attention to operational details
* Strong communication skills and ability to work with people from various levels and functions within the area.
The salary for this role is up to £90,000 however our client could increase this for the right candidate.
Also the role comes with a car allowance and bonus.
Please apply below if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Stateme...