London – £30,000 basic
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head Chef to lead the team at a premium cocktail bar in central London. The site is in a premium location and offers guests a gourmet burger menu, paired with bespoke cocktails, which attracts a diverse range of clientele. Due to their popularity, they need an experienced Head Chef to lead the brigade.
We are looking for a chef that:
• Loves cooking and leading a brigade from the front
• Passionate about training and developing their team
• Happy to work closely with the senior management team
• Strives under pressure and is accustomed to working in a high-volume kitchen
• Overall responsibility for menu design and daily operations in the kitchen
• Liaising with purchasing companies for food orders
• Maintaining or raising the profit margins on food
• Producing menus and new dishes
• Managing, training and recruiting a brigade of chefs
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on + for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.