RMN Staff Nurse (Temp or Contract).
Oakleaf are currently looking for motivated and committed Nurses - RMN - to work on contract/SLA basis at our new mental health hospital in Anwick.
Excellent hourly rate for the right candidates.
The service will offer mental health rehabilitation across 18 beds initially with room to grow as we do.
Fantastic opportunity to be part of something from the start and make real difference to peoples lives.
If making that difference and being part of a fantastic team sounds like you please get in touch for an informal discussion.
We are looking for candidates that share our values in delivering quality care to those we feel fortunate to care for.
Main function of the role:-
• Assess patient health problems and needs
• Develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records
• Administer nursing care to ill or long term service users
Main duties of the role:-
• Behave in a professional and discreet manner at all times and in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Code.
• Maintain confidentiality of documents, knowledge of residents and information obtained as part of the role.
• Be competent and confident in managing people with long term health conditions.
• Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate interventions/treatments for service users with complex needs.
• Proactively identify, diagnose and manage treatment plans for service users (as appropriate).
• Order supplies, maintain stock, ensure hygiene and cleanliness of equipment and environment and safeguard medication.
• Prioritise health problems and intervene appropriately to assist service users in complex, urgent or emergency situations, including initiation of effective emergency care.
• Recognise and work within own competence level
• Produce accurate, contemporaneous and complete records of service user interaction and consultation, consistent with legislation, policies and procedures.
• Support, manage and guide support workers on a...