Great opportunity for a software developer to join a Clinical Research Company.
Either office or remote opportunity.
Expertise in the development and implementation of end-to-end web / desktop applications, API and application services for company technological advancement; This role requires you to participate in all phases of the project lifecycle, from requirement definition to testing.
Responibilities: (not limited to)
• Work with clients and/or business Analysts to define and develop user requirements
• Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
• Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contribute to team meetings; troubleshoot development and production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice and coaching.
• Work in partnership with the development team, ensure technical solutions are properly architected and specified, and review all personally developed code for quality assurance.
• Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
• 1 year minimum Clinical Research Organisation expereince
• Significant experience of:
- C#, ASP.NET & Classic ASP
- XML, XSLT, JSON
- SQL Server, T-SQL
• Excellent logical problem solving and analytical skills.
• Development experience with API Creation and RESTful services.
• Object Orientated and Procedural Coding Abilities.
• Proactive approach with the ability to work well within a team.
• Excellent communication, documentation and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with Agile development and project management tools (Azure DevOps).
• Ability to work on own initiative and operate as part o...