SUPPORT WORKERS WANTED!
Looking for work ?
Looking for flexible days and hours ?
COME TO IMPACT
Due to rapid growth in the healthcare industry we are currently supplying and recruiting Support Workers to join our expanding workforce within our agency, in the West Sussex and Burgess Hill area. We have lots of rewarding hospitals we supply to with flexible hours in Mental Health Hospitals.
Some of the benefits we offer our agency staffs are the following:
• We offer 37+ hours in a week (**£10 to £11 per hour**)
• We provide Criminal Record Checks (DBS)
• Shift flexibility (12 hour shifts, morning shifts, afternoon shifts) days and nights to match your availability.
• Weekly pay (pay rise review every three months)
• Weekly Bonus Schemes. (T&C’s apply)
• Transport is available.
• Holiday pay.
• Paid for referral schemes (T&C’s apply)
• Bonuses and PRIZES on a monthly bases
• Dealing with adults and children with mental health.
• Practical Experience (PMVA essential)
• Car Owner/Current Driving License, Desirable but not essential
• Alternatively we provide: Criminal Record Checks (CRB/DBS)
• Training provided if required
Our ideal support worker will:
• Be friendly and caring to help our patients achieve their everyday goals
• Be able to support in house activities and hobbies with patients
• Be confident and help manage some behaviours that challenge
• An interest in people and a commitment to helping others.
• The ability to communicate clearly and sensitively with vulnerable people.
• A knowledge of the emotional and practical difficulties a patient may face.
• Strong good listening skills required
As a Support Worker, you will be observing and monitoring the wellbeing of patients and ensuring any unusual physical, mental and emotional occurrences. You will be working closely as a team to assist people, you will be participating in the creation of activities which will help develop patients social a...