Governance & Administration Officer - £30k - £35k - MK/London.
Governance & Administration Officer - £30k - £35k - MK/London
I am currently looking for a Governance & Administration Officer for my client who is the UK's leading technology and innovation organisation for the transport sector, who are working on projects which include driverless cars and flying taxi's.
• Support the business, Boards, and its committees through the thorough and efficient completion of tasks and activities.
• Responsible for collating documents and arranging meetings.
• Ensure all documents have been proofread and accurate.
• Giving support and information to Board and committee members.
• Formulating action points/decision logs for circulation in a timely manner when taking minutes at meetings.
• Tracking actions in an orderly time ensuring completion working with colleagues when necessary.
• Create templates for papers to Board and minutes, making suggestions on how to improve consistency and quality.
• Assisting with filing of documents at Companies House.
• Assisting with reviews of governance policies.
• Escalating issues appropriately so that they can be resolved accordingly.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience providing governance support at executive and senior level.
• Great communication and writing skills, including the ability to write high quality minutes in a clear style with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task, balancing priorities whilst attending to day-to-day administrative responsibilities
• Trustworthiness with the ability to handle highly confidential documents.
• The ability to engage with a diverse range of individuals effectively and proactively.
• Prior experience of servicing boards and quality control of papers desirable
• A pragmatic and flexible attitude
• Sound IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.