REED Finance are pleased to be working with an interesting Kendal based company to recruit a Senior/Management Accountant to report directly into the Finance lead.
This is a newly created, exciting and challenging role for the successful candidate. The main purpose of this role is to support and assist the Finance Lead to ensure that all accounting procedures and practices comply with statutory obligations and company policies.
• Full preparation of the monthly management accounts, including forecasting to the agreed deadlines.
• Assist with monitoring of budgets.
• Assist with the annual budgeting process
• Prepare VAT returns, (UK and international) EC Sales and Intrastat returns.
• Prepare and submit all reports, internal and external reconciliations.
• Oversee finance functions such as Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledgers, and credit control.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Qualified Accountant/QBE
• Strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
• Ability to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and have a passion for continuous improvement
• Be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel
This really is a fantastic opportunity to not only work for an interesting and developing business, its also a chance to work with a forward thinking, friendly Finance lead and their team.
**Please not that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted