Permanent, full time
£27,000 per annum
About the role:
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Officer to join their team to support the business Accounts Payable and Receivable processes.
Your day to day duties will include:
• Processing sales and purchase invoices accurately and on time
• Processing all required adjustments on suppliers, tenants rent or customers’ accounts
• Managing expenses / petty cash float
• Managing the debt collection process
• Producing customer account and supplier statement reconciliations monthly
• Setting up new commercial customer and supplier accounts
• Ensuring month end procedures are carried out as per timetable
• Carrying out payment runs on BACS system and by cheque
• Processing and reconciling direct debit payments on the purchase ledger system
• Reconciliation of Purchase Ledger Supplier Statement
• Be the first point of contact to resolve queries
Their ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A good working knowledge of basic accounting principles
• A good understanding of QLH/QLF systems or similar finance systems
• An advanced understanding of QL rents module and accounting systems
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft packages to include Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Attention to detail
• The ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
It’s an exciting time to join our client. They have just launched their new vision - to be the housing association in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire by 2024 - together with an ambitious new strategy.
Their purpose is to help people who are struggling to find a place to live, for their customers to stay in their homes comfortably so that they can live the life they choose.
Their plan is to be a dynamic housing association with a first class reputation for providing good affordable new homes, great customer services, both in person and through digital platforms, and strong roots in the co...
Letchworth Garden City