Technical Product Specialist.
Our client is a world leader in DJ equipment. They are presently looking for a dynamic individual to join their team in Belgium as Technical Product Specialist, to be based just outside on Antwerp, where the main purpose of this role is Technical repairs and support.
Qualification & Skills:
• Experienced in the workings of a European service network
• Proven experience in electronic engineering support
• Demonstrable track record of problem solving and process implementation
• Works on own initiative, being very organised and having the ability to multi-task
• Pro-active; making improvements and unafraid to challenge
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player who is willing to get involved in resolving issues where required
• Technical specialist for all products in the EMEA region.
• Assist in answering of complex technical queries from end-users and ASCs.
• Production of technical bulletins to be added to the PDJE service website.
• Provide technical training to the ASC network to ensure they have sufficient knowledge to provide repair services to specified levels.
• Support the training of T1 and T2 support agents in how to solve technical problems.
• Assist where possible to improve the overall technical knowledge within PDJE.
Return goods process
• Booking of returned goods from customers and ensuring reasons are in line with customer reasons.
• Responsible for the functional testing of customer returns.
• Classification of returned goods ensuring the smallest loss on the value of stock.
• Repair and recycle defective products to reduce the loss from destroy products.
• Responsible for managing recycled and fast-moving parts are despatched on a timely basis.
• Ensure there is no holding of dead stock in relation to parts.