Marketing & PR Account Manager.
Multi award winning PR & marketing consultancy, is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Marketing & PR Account Manager to join an established team of professionals.
The new norm provides flexibility to work from home, with operational site days with colleagues to plan and set targets.
You will have the opportunity to further your career in an ambitious, fast-paced, supportive environment.
This role is the ideal opportunity for a proactive, creative and commercially literate candidate who is digitally savvy and wants to be part of an ambitious, uplifting team.
This role is suited to an experienced account manager looking for their next career challenge. You will work with senior professionals in a supportive and progressive environment.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in a PR and/or marketing agency or role is essential
* Knowledge of the built environment sector, media and influencers, desired but not essential
* Passionate about developing client accounts and delivering results
* Strong proficiency in media relations work and proven delivery of results
* Digitally savvy with a good understanding of social media channels for business
* Creativity and personality to always bring something different and engaging to clients/the team
* Excellent attention to detail
* Confident presentation skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong planning and organisational skills
* Proactive and ambitious
* Strong commercial focus
* Ability to multi task, managing multiple projects at once
* Can-do attitude and team player mentality
* Manage client expectations by consistently delivering work on time and to budget
* Proactively creating ideas to expand client accounts by identifying opportunities and presenting them to the client
* Scheduling activity to service client expectations in the most profitable way
* Create content for press releases, feature articles,...