BMS Service Engineer.
BMS Service Engineer
Permanent PositionCompetitive Salary + great development opportunitiesExcellent salary on offer +overtime, top of the range company vehicle, credit/fuel card, tablet, training etc
London/West side of the M25
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and growing company in a leading Surrey-based Fire, Security and BEMS (Building Energy Management Systems. They are looking to recruit a motivated and experienced BMS Service Engineer to carry out routine maintenance, reactive works, remedials and small works. As the BMS Controls Engineer you will have a strong electrical background and a good understanding of HVAC.
BMS Controls Service EngineerJob Description
• Routine maintenance, reactive works, remedials and small works
• Potential for exposure with projects and commissioning works available to suit the candidate’s skills and preferences
• As the BMS Controls Engineer you will have a strong electrical background and a good understanding of HVAC plant.
• Industry related training which should include Trend or Centraline and Tridium courses as a minimum would be beneficial for this role
• Work with existing teams in the area and look after several prestigious large-scale commercial sites, primarily within the Healthcare, Hospitality, Stadia and Education sectors
• Travel time and overtime will be paid for
• You will get access to your own top spec vehicle (high-spec model with air-conditioning, Bluetooth and satnav). A credit/fuel card and a tablet will also be provided
• Servicing and performing remedial works on a range of building management systems (BMS Systems)
• Supporting a range of clients based in and around Twickenham/London.
BMS Controls Service EngineerEssential Experience
• Must have experience with TREND
• Strong electrical background, ideally a qualified electrician
• Good understanding of HVAC plant (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning)
• Experience installing el...