Senior Technical Service Engineer.
Novosco has long been established as a leading provider of high quality IT solutions and is now seeking to recruit a Technical Service Engineer with experience in Hosted Skype for Business.Main Duties and Responsibilities:In addition to the above duties and responsibilities the post holder must be prepared to undertake such additional duties which may result from changing circumstances, but which may not of necessity change the general character or level of responsibility to the post.
Want to apply? Read all the information about this position below, then hit the apply button.
Please note that this job description is subject to ongoing review as new demands and best working practices are considered, agreed and implemented.Experience and Knowledge:Essential
* Knowledge of and experience in implementing and supporting the operation of Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business and Azure or Cisco Unified Comms
* Knowledge of and experience in implementing and supporting the operation of MS Teams
* Knowledge of and experience in implementing and supporting the operation of contact centre solutions and associated reporting services
* Experience of large user migrations
* Working knowledge of supporting an existing Session Border controller configuration.
* Demonstrable experience of troubleshooting SIP protocol problems.
* Use of troubleshooting tools and applying a robust methodology.
* Experience in porting of existing telephone number ranges.
* Experience in setting up new SBCs and creating Transformation tables, routing tables and Signaling Groups.
* Specific experience with Ribbon (Sonus) SBCs.
* Knowledge of provisioning and configuring new SIP trunks
* Experience with Polycom VVX range of deskphones Education and Qualifications: one or more of the following would be an advantage but not essential:
* Microsoft qualifications, MCSE or higher
* SFB exam 70-333
* MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams
* AZ-900 – Microsoft Azure F...