For over 25 years, Branas Isaf has been delivering an outstanding integrated model of education, therapy and therapeutic care to young people who present a range of complex interpersonal behavioural issues.
Branas Isaf is part of the CareTech Family. Established in 1993, CareTech is a leading nationwide social care provider delivering a package of high quality, individually tailored care and support solutions to children, young people, and adults across the UK.
Your role as a Children’s Home Manager for Branas Isaf is to work alongside our multi-disciplinary team and lead a team of support workers whom encourage our young children towards a better understanding of their previous behaviour. Enabling them to improve their interpersonal functioning, first within the therapeutic home environment and ultimately in the wider community.
Our Registered Children’s Home Manager responsibilities will include:
• To deliver high level of quality support to the Young People and staff team
• To exceed the requirements of the Children’s Homes (England) Regulations 2015 and Quality standards
• Requirement for Registration via Ofsted as a Children’s Home Manager
• To promote positive and personalised outcomes of children and young people
• To be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and reviews of the practices and systems in the home, to ensure that they meet and exceed the requirements of the service
• To recruit, manage, retain and train staff both individually and as team members
• Attend and contribute to regular management meetings
• In tandem with the above, you will be flexible to undertake on-call duties, you will have experience of managing budgets and well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written
• Friendly, passionate and caring nature
• Positive, pleasant and approachable
• Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
• Person Centred, allowing our children to explore &am...