Commercial Property Solicitor.
An exciting, growing and fact -paced Legal Practise is looking for an Entreprenurial Commercial Property Solicitor to join them
The key purpose of the Commercial Property Solicitor role is:
* To provide expert legal support and advice to clients.
* Take instructions from clients and advise on necessary courses of legal action.
* To develop new business opportunities, together with nurturing and expanding existing client relationships.
* To ensure that all business transactions are compliant with the SRA code of practice, as well as all other relevant regulatory bodies and are performed in a professional and responsive manner, which will enhance the firm’s reputation and is consistent with the high-quality service
As a Commercial Property Solicitor your main responsibilities will include:
* Meeting and interviewing clients to establish the firm's suitability to provide the necessary advice and services, based on the firm's specialism and likely cost
* Take client instructions and advising client on the law and legal issues relating to their case
* Drafting documents, letters and contracts tailored to the individual needs of the client
* Negotiating with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives
* Researching and analysing documents and case law to ensure advice and procedure accuracy
* Supervising the implementation of agreements and coordinating the work of all parties involved
* Corresponding with clients, other professional advisors and opposing solicitors
* Arranging and attending necessary client meetings to progress the case and finalise documentation
* Checking all documentation prior to signing and implementing
* Take referrals from clients and pass to the appropriate departmental head within the firm
* Accepting referrals from other firms of solicitors and other professional advisors
* Supervising and delegating work to trainee solicitors, paralegals and legal secretaries as appropriate