Senior Operational Excellence Specialist.
Senior Operational Excellence Specialist
Make sure to apply with all the requested information, as laid out in the job overview below.
We need great teams delivering great products and services to our customers. As a Senior Operational Excellence Specialist in one of our Technology Centres, you will be driving a culture of Operational Excellence where Everyone is Improving Delivery Every Day. Working with the Operational Excellence Principal, you will deliver to the plan for OE in the Technology Centre that aligns and delivers the Tech Centres goals, resulting in improved mission success and workforce engagement.
You will engage front line staff, supervisors and business leaders to establish Tech Centres as a great place to work. You will be working with teams across the TC to adopt new ways of working that involves everyone, in the delivery of valuable work today and making work better for tomorrow, adopting the 'see it - own it - solve it' approach.
With your colleagues in the TC and supporting the TC Leadership Team, you will continuously challenge existing ways of working to identify and remove waste and improve product delivery. By promoting and facilitating the use of standard work and coaching those in the TC through observation and feedback you will reinforce the OE ways and behaviours that enable success.
These are exciting new ways of working for AWE! Key skills, experience and attributes required for the role include:
• Adopt a 'See It - Own It - Solve It' mindset, by identifying obstacles to success and taking ownership to find those solutions to those problems
• Track record of challenging the status-quo to initiate and/or adopt new ways of working that provide sustained benefit and drive cultural change
• Ability to facilitate and coach cross-functional teams for performance improvement
• Manage conflict, uncertainty and resolve problems
• Foster collaborative working between work ...