Area Sales Engineer.
Area Sales Engineer
Due to continued expansion my client has an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Engineer to plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, develop sales of services offered to their major accounts and new customers.
If you are a strong sales individual with the drive, ambition and passion to build relationships and identify opportunities, if you have electro / mechanical background or are technically minded from other industry sectors this proactive sales role covering Central Midlands could be for you.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Researching the market and identifying new sales leads wherever there is an electro-mechanical requirement
• Meeting with customers over the phone, email, or on site to assist in aspects of business development
• Making presentations and demonstrating how our products/service meet client needs
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
• Generating sales proposals and contracts
• Maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity in our established internal communication system
• Working with the engineering team/Service Centres to ensure development schedules and deliveries are being met
• Attending and/or participating in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
• Ongoing regular communication with customers to continually build the relationship
• Ensure the CRM system is fully maintained and up to date, submitting a weekly territory report and produce, as required, sales forecasts and statistical information
• Ensure that our clients sales process is adhered to and the sales funnel for your respective region is maintained, updated and managed in accordance with process requirements
• Ensure delivery of key KPI's, such as: customer visits per week, order intake, number of new customers obtained, conversion of enquiries to order, profitability, res...