Service Delivery Manager.
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing the performance of services provided to clients as per agreed contract and ensures that service levels are achieved.
To be considered for an interview, please make sure your application is full in line with the job specs as found below.
The person will also work closely with the Head of Managed Service co-ordinating the delivery of services into a key enterprise customer.Main Duties and Responsibilities:Essential duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Being part of the Delivery Team, facilitating the resolution of complex technical and business problems, which have an impact on technical and financial results of the company ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.
* Being the main point of contact for customers, ensuring all queries are resolved or escalated in the appropriate manner.
* Ensure that Service Levels comply with contractual deliverables on a day-to-day basis
* Agreeing technical team assignment milestones and performance checkpoints
* Attending periodic reviews as required with our customers to develop and implement any improvements to the service provided.
* Facilitating a prompt response to requirements in line with customer expectations.
* Work closely with Head of Managed Service in attending regular Managed Service meetings and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction in this area.
* Scheduling technical resources in a professional and flexible way with a workable process which will ensure suitable cover at all times for both project work and customer support
* Assisting in the continual development of key maintenance clients both current and new generation.
* Line management of technical delivery team.
* Assistance with the planning and design of new installations
* Help to build relationships with both internal stakeholders and partner organisations
* Attend meetings as required to discuss service management...