Community engagement apprenticeship.
Salary:?£19000 when working full time (35 hours a week)??
Contract: fixed term for?2 years.
?We're looking for amazing people to help us drive?a?digital revolution for the benefit of society.???
Our apprenticeship programmes??
We've worked hard to make our apprenticeship programmes the best experience they can be for everyone?involved?and?are really proud to have been recently awarded 24th?place in the top 100 apprenticeship providers in the UK.??
Our apprenticeship programmes include:??
• Meaningful and challenging work where your ideas will be heard, and you can really make a difference??
• Comprehensive on the job training specially tailored for your course??
• A fully trained internal mentor who will provide you with ongoing support and guidance??
• Regular meet-ups with all our apprentices across Jisc, to share ideas and experiences, support each other and learn additional skills??
• Plenty of time off to study, with our experts on hand to answer any questions you may have.??
• Lots of additional support from people like your manager, team mates and the apprenticeship team; we are a friendly bunch who all want you to do really well!??
You will need the following to do this apprenticeship:??
• An interest in relationship management, communication and marketing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• An ability to use initiative to make the most of opportunities.
• Able to work well within a team to achieve goals and contribute to a positive work environment.
• 8 x GCSE's grade A*-C /4-9 including Maths and English (or equivalent).
• 3 x A-levels grade A-C (or equivalent)
You'll also need to be creative and curious, flexible, willing to learn and a real self-starter. You'll need to be able to work hard, using your own initiative and be driven to make the most of the opportunity.??
Please note that for this apprentice opportunity we cannot ac...