Area Sales Manager.
AREA SALES MANAGER - NORTH EAST (FIELD BASED)
Competitive Salary + Commission + Benefits + Company Car
A thriving company within the Finance & Banking sector is looking for an Area Sales Manager to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. The company is FTSE 250 listed and are registered on the London Stock Exchange. They offer great work-life balance with a fantastic benefits package including a minimum of 25 days annual leave, private medical care and discount schemes.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be proactively generating sales within an allocated geographical location, developing and building relationships and consistently achieving set targets.
As an Area Sales Manager your key duties will include:
• Proactively sourcing sales from within specific territory, prospecting the existing customer base and sourcing new customers
• Developing and maintaining relationships with existing customers via face to face client meetings as well as telephone and email contact
• Negotiating terms of agreements and closing sales
• Making accurate and swift quotations to provide customers with relevant information
• Working consistently to target and manage own sales performance
• Gathering and collating market information
• Maintaining an up-to-date product knowledge
• Carrying out all necessary administrative duties
• Operating within the context of the FCA regulations at all times
• Effectively planning and organising time efficiently to ensure suitable sales pipelines are created
• Working to reporting deadlines set by the company
To be considered for the role of Area Sales Manager, you must:
• Be educated to GCSE level, Maths & English grade C or above
• Experienced working or selling into successfully the Construction/Recycling/Engineering/Print industries or Asset Finance industry
• Strong business sales experience
• Experience within target-driven environments
• Excellent communi...
Newcastle Upon Tyne