OTE £29814.00 (£24954.00 + £67.50 per sleep in worked)
Based on 40 hour contract per week. Shift work.
For over 25 years, Branas Isaf has been delivering an outstanding integrated model of education, therapy and therapeutic care to young people who present a range of complex interpersonal behavioural issues.
Your role as a Team Leader for Branas Isaf is to encourage our young children towards a better understanding of their previous behaviour. Enabling them to improve their interpersonal functioning, first within the therapeutic home environment and ultimately in the wider community.
Our team come from all backgrounds and have a wide range of transferable skills from previous environments.
• Friendly, passionate and caring nature
• Positive, pleasant and approachable
• Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
• Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
• Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
• 1-year experience in residential childcare plus QCF CCYP3 or equivalent
• Driver (company provide a car during working hours)
• Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
We all know that the Coronavirus is changing the way we go about our everyday lives, but there is one thing that doesn’t change - our absolute commitment and the Values we share as members of the Caretech Family - for the people we support.
• Full time contracts available
• Competitive salary including enhanced qualified rates
• 4 week paid induction programme
• Dedicated learning and development programmes
• Face to face therapeutic training
• Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
• Free DBS check
• Free parking
• Free meals on shift (residential homes only)
• Refer a friend scheme’ reward system - earn up to £250 per referral
• Pension scheme
• Annual Employee Awards Evening
• Employee recognition sc...