Implementations / Business / Software Consultant.
Implementations / Business / Software Consultant
Are you looking for a Consultant role where you will:
- Be expected to work hard
- Be challenged
- Gain experience across a varied and broad set of skills
- Get to travel locally and internationally!
- Deal with high profile clients
- Get to work for an internationally expanding business
- Be offered promotional and training growth opportunities
The organisation are leading software provider within its industry and have recently established themselves in the UK, looking to bring together a new team. With over 27 years' experience in bringing quality software to market and operations internationally.
My client are seeking for a Consultant to primarily deal with new customer implementations, software support, and customer queries with their software product. The implementations consultant will determine solutions for the customer, tracking any issues with the software, resolving any support or configuration issues and logging any bugs or more serious issues with the Developers.
As a successful Consultant you will be responsible for:
- On boarding new clients implementing the software virtually and onsite
- Providing pre and post go live support
- Dealing with any client facing software support issues that are escalated
- Determining whether there is a configuration, implementation or software bug and taking the appropriate steps to provide a solution
- Where there is no immediate solution, informing the customer, logging the issue and escalating the issue through to the development team, providing them with the tools to resolve the issue
You may also be required to be part of the implementation team:
- Inputting the software into new customers
- Assessing new and future requirements
- Building these into functional analyses and passing this information through to the development team
- Testing the development of new software
This will present opportunities to ...