Medical Education Programme Director.
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
• Taking a client brief whereby you get to grips with the client's goals
• Selling in your strategy to client thereby providing client counsel
• Establishing the delivery plan which includes resource planning, including editorial
• Making sure that there is an established timetable for client / agency service reviews
• Delegating operational tasks to your team members
• Communicating with your team so as to be on top of deadlines & finances and moreover making sure that in-house as well as client processes are complied with
• Planning of Key Opinion Leader (KOL) briefings and the delegating of the associated KOL activities to your team. Moreover you'll handle the more complex & challenging KOL situations personally.
• At least 7 years of experience working with Client Services / Account Management
• Experience gained within an Agency environment so that you have the client servicing skills required to be a leader within this agency
• An understanding of how to create a Medical Education programme