Job Title: Inspector (Mechanical)
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: Healthcare, 9% Pension, Overtime and Early finish Fridays
The only supplier in the world of bespoke systems to the Defence Industry are seeking an Inspector to join their Quality Team on a permanent Basis to assist in the final Inspection of bespoke mechanical systems, This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a business who truly look after it's employees and offer career development.
- To carry out testing/inspection of components using a variety of processes and techniques in accordance Quality Processes and technical specifications
- To generate, maintain inspection documentation in accordance with the relevant ATP / Company Quality Assurance policy
- To accurately interpret component drawings/test procedures and relevant information so that, part numbers, drawing issues, relevant ADR's, process specification call up box and surface finishes can be accurately identified and applied
Inspector Specific Technical Skills:
- Experience of using CMM or equivalent
- Must have experience of using Inspection tools and equipment
- Working knowledge of GDT (geometrical dimensional tolerance)
- Basic PC (Microsoft Office) and SAP Skills.
If you are interested in the Inspector role please apply now or contact Molly at Orion Electrotech today.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you.