Ensuring all company products and services meet our defined quality standards before they go to market. Ensuring legal compliance and accreditation compliance. Understanding customer expectations and needs, outlining quality standards and the development and implementation of quality control processes. You will also be responsible for document control, Health & Safety procedures, Company, and customer audits. Managing QC Technician and Quality Administrator
* Devise and establish the company's quality procedures, and specifications with the aim to achieve ISO9001 accreditation.
* Review customer requirements and make sure they are met
* Work with purchasing and engineering departments to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
* Define and implement quality procedures throughout the manufacturing and production process to ensure customer impact is minimised.
* Monitor internal and external quality performance by gathering relevant data and produce reports to highlight issues
* Manage all customer complaints, assigning them to the correct departments and monitoring resolution performance.
* Review existing policies and make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
* Evaluate the effectiveness of improvements made
* Set up and maintain Document Control procedures
* Set standards for quality as well as health and safety
* Use relevant quality tools and make sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business
* Ensure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors
* Prepare for and facilitate internal customer audits and carry out supplier audits with purchasing department.
* Train and manage a team of quality control technicians.
* Look at ways to reduce rejects and increase efficiency
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do n...