Care Centre Operative.
Our client a medical suppliers based in Colchester are currently looking for a Care Centre Operator to support with Picking orders/ subscriptions for local residents in the area.
Warehouse experience is not essential as full training is provided. The ideal candidate would have previously worked within the Retail industry.
• Processing client orders, picking, checking, packing and Dispatching
• Templating pouches to client requirements or hand cutting pouches
• Order in out of date stock items for next day delivery
• Receiving and unpacking deliveries
• Restocking shelves
• Checking delivery notes and orders against goods inwards
• Computer literate
• High level of attention to detail
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Ability to work well under pressure against strict time lines
• A proactive team player, with the ability to work well independently under own initiative
Starting on Monday 17th August until the end of October Working Part time Monday -Friday 9am-1pm - 15 min unpaid lunch
£9.00ph + Holiday and Pension
Free onsite parking
If you are interested in this postion then please apply accordlindly or alternatively contact me at the office on
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy