**The Company** A leading independent Customer Intelligence agency that is looking for an experienced analyst to join their growing analytics function. Based in Brighton, this organisation has worked with over 100 top brands. Due to continued success and an increasing reputation, the team are looking to bolster their Analytics team.
You will be using statistical techniques to drive marketing analysis for a range of different companies. In this role you will support the senior analysts in a variety of customer analysis tasks including data queries, report creation, Multi variant, customer analysis, segmentation and predictive modelling. This role will involve some client meetings and Preparation of information for presentations.
- Good degree in a quantitative discipline
- Knowledge of statistical analytical techniques, e.g. regression
- Strong Excel ability
- Highly numerate with great problem solving ability
- The ability to interpret and analyse data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen