Haulage Accounts Administrator.
Macildowie are actively seeking a Haulage Accounts Administrator to work for a brilliant company based in Derbyshire.
Working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours - 6 month fixed term contract. Flexible between 8/9 to start and 4/5 to finish - 8 hours a day with 30 mins for lunch. Would be looking at taking the right candidate on permanent after 6 months.
Salary between £17,000 - £19,000 depending on experience.
Looking for a candidate with strong previous admin / accounts experience who is used to organising records and maintaining information / compliance. Must be strong on excel and confident to speak to all occupations as you will be dealing with drivers, clients, managers etc.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Haulage Accounts Administrator to join our small, friendly Haulage team.
You will oversee all administrative tasks relating to the transport and haulage accounts and be able to work successfully as part of a team. You will ensure that all records/systems are maintained, accounts are paid on time and correctly, and that we are always compliant and working to the correct standards, responding to all queries, ensuring they have a satisfactory resolution.
• Manage and maintain Self-Billing agreements/accounts to include:
• Keeping accurate records
• Updating tracker of all hauliers
• Issue reminders
• Checking of VAT Numbers/Registrations
• Issue any remittances and attach to correct paperwork
• Issue invoices in a timely manager ensuring that payment runs are processed correctly and on time
• Collating Haulier information, inputting data onto spreadsheets and preparing monthly cost invoices
• Deal with any queries received from hauliers in a timely manner following the queries process
• New haulier account set up and management External/Owner Drivers:
• Manage the end to end setup of new haulier accounts following the set-up process, ensuring that we have all essential paperwork and liaise with ...