HGV Workshop Manager VMU.
Role: HGV Workshop Manager (VMU)
Are you an experienced Workshop Manager interested in working in partnership with one of the largest commercial fleet maintenance companies in the UK at one of their VMUs?
Interested in working for a company that operates UK wide and have been established over 30 years?
• Company car
• Private healthcare
• Share Incentive plan - tax-efficient way of saving
• Death in service
• Family-friendly policies including childcare vouchers
• Health cash plan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Talent Programme
• Secondment into other areas of the business to encourage promotion and development
• Onsite parking
• Responsible for the daily running of the VMU
• Ensuring high levels of productivity
• Ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times
• Maintaining workshop targets
• Responsible for disciplinary matters
• Responsible for recruitment of staff including Technicians, Administrators etc.
• Operational reports
LinkedIn - Kirsty Windle/Venatu Recruitment Group
Facebook - Kirsty Windle
Contact No -
Or please click and apply and we will be in touch.