National Account Executive.
You will build your account portfolio across the industry, working closely with clients to ensure that both your business' needs are being met. You will then manage this portfolio, regularly meeting with clients, creating joint business plans to forge a strong, long lasting business relationship. If you thrive on meeting new people, then this is the opportunity for you.
The role of the National Account Executive involves:
• Developing sales in line with business objectives, with the main development of our culinary ingredients.
• Working directly with customers and NPD teams to sell the products.
• Undertake market intelligence in terms of competitor activity. Present this data on an ongoing basis and formally in a monthly report.
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
• Work closely with the Technical team on the follow-up of specifications and any technical requirements if necessary.
To be our successful National Account Executive, you will have:
• A minimum of 2 years selling B2B.
• Excellent selling, influencing and communication skills, both verbal and written
• A results-driven personality with a desire to win
• Strong time management and organisational skills
• Ability to take responsibility, working both on own initiative and as part of a team
• A flexible, open-minded, self-starting attitude
• Strong skills in forecasting, planning and accurately recording relevant transactions
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to ev...