Graphic Designer - Manchester
Up to £25,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing successful and vibrant accountancy firm in the Marketing department of their Manchester City Centre HQ as a Graphic Designer, who report directly to .
You will join on a permanent basis, where over the last 6 years, they have grown substantially from around 25 colleagues to circa 100 - with this, comes huge capability for progression, development and exposure for yourself and those around you. Due to this considerable growth and success, the need has developed for a Graphic Designer.
Helping to evolve and modernise the group brand, you will act as a Brand Guardian. Ensuring stakeholders and third-party agency outputs align with the brand guidelines.
Main Responsibilities for the Graphic Designer
• Work on marketing projects across both print and digital media, whilst owning design projects from brief through to production
• Manage creative projects to deadlines, ensuring that they meet brand standards and guidelines
• Liaise with third-party agencies
• Contribute to design ideas for advertising and marketing campaigns
• Source photography, and create illustrations, infographics, and graphics
• Lead the way for design standards regarding graphic design, sharing best practice
Required Skills for the Graphic Designer
• Ability to multitask and work professionally, building strong working relationships with the team and management
• Excellent communication, written and verbally, including strong attention to detail
• Excellent time management and strong organisation to manage multiple projects
• Strong graphic design, layout and typography skills
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Preferred Skills for the Graphic Designer
• An exceptional role model and advocate of the brand
• Experience of video editing
• Knowledge of working with WordPress or similar
• Degree in Marketing, or Graphic Design...