About our Client
My Client Integrated Building Services Limited provides the full range of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Services and cater for clients who demand the highest standards together with competitive terms.
My Client prides themselves on its non-adversarial approach focusing on its strengths to provide clients with the best possible services and constantly challenges tradition to find new innovative ways of working.
About the Role
* Liaise with clients and supply chain in order to develop successful relationships and ‘Added-Value’ through continuous development, innovative, best practice techniques.
* Effectively undertake Tender Enquiry activities in line with Company Processes, including commercial/technical aspects whilst maintaining non-collusive policy always.
* Ensure the Production of Effective Prime Cost Tenders in a timely manner to be submitted to the relevant Senior Management for Adjudication.
* Ascertain the Risks present on each individual Project and record / manage through via the Risk Register.
* Provide Technical Guidance, Advice & Bid Support, and Cradle to Grave Approach including involvement with tender programmes and methodologies.
* Attend site visits where applicable to ascertain tender requirements.
* Attend tender start up meetings and tender settlement meetings.
* Introduce and establish relationships with local supply chain partners in order to assist in maintaining the regional vendors list, including market testing of labour packages.
* Promote positive communication with Clients and all members of the Professional Team.
* Work closely and cohesively with other members of staff to produce high quality tenders.
About the Candidate
* Strong technical & engineering background, with experience of customer management, with strong inter-personal skills.
* Proven track record as an Estimator within the London region.
* Good understanding and knowledge of Bid Management, qual...