Experienced Front of House Team for all day Neighbourhood caf Restaurant.
Experienced passionate FOH team required for an immediate start. Up to £10.50p/h including service (Min Wage basic plus upto £2 service, increased to £3 once trained) for our nlocation in beautiful Parsons Green SW6 4JA. We are looking for people who can competently run a busy section, with a passion for great coffee, healthy food and drinks, cocktails, wine and top notch relaxed yet professional service.
What's the role:
• experience and speed serving takeaways and queue management.
• Executing high standards of service and knowledge of food and drinks.
• Running and controlling a busy section
• Being personable, warm and engaging with guests and loyal regulars.
• Keeping a tidy and organised, presentable section always.
• Ideally, we are looking for someone who can also be flexible to get Stuck in and do a couple of bar shifts although this isn't essential.
The potential candidate would have:
• Be fluent in English. Minimum 2 years’ experience of busy all-day restaurants/cafés (we have a busy daytime takeaway trade as well as the full restaurant offer).
• experience running and controlling a busy section.
• Committed to offering our guests an amazing, memorable experience.
• Energetic, bubbly and confident personality.
• A love of great food and wine
• Hardworking, motivated, efficient, fast, hands on and personable.
• Able to work under pressure in a busy environment.
• Able to work evenings and weekends.
Benefits we offer:
• Upto £10.50 p/h including service (Basic plus £2-3 service) + Outstanding Service Bonus.
• Meals on Duty.
• Flexible working hours - to include weekends and evenings.
• A fun environment to work in.
• Opportunities for development. We are opening more Megan’s and want you to be part of our growth.
If you feel you have exceptional customer service and hospitality experience, we would love to hear from you so please send your C.V via the APPLY button....