Head Chef required for a premium vegan brasserie.
Our client is an exclusive members club with an exceptional reputation and a wide range of facilities. They are now looking for an ambitious and creative Head Chef to join their team.
Providing exciting vegan offerings across two outlets, this role will include:
• Planning, organising and directing the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company's reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
• Taking a hands-on approach for the food production for members and guests along with a range of functions and events
• Delivering exceptional quality at every opportunity
• Responsibility for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
• Implementing and maintaining food monitoring procedures to facilitate budgetary control and to monitor all costs involved in the kitchen against agreed budgets.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Head Chef in a premium restaurant environment and be comfortable with freshly made, vegan food. Food Innovation and development is essential along with being up to date with current food trends.
The business offers a unique and vibrant working environment with opportunities to develop and train. Great working hours! Opening at 9am, closing at 8pm.