Interim Financial Accounting Manager.
A well known Government Agency are looking for an Interim Financial Accounting Manager for a 4 month assignment.
I'm currently working with a well known Government Agency based in Bristol. They are looking for an Interim Financial Accounting Manager to join the team on a 4 month contract. Interviews will be held via video next week, with the successful candidate starting the first week in August.
Remote working is available.
Work collaboratively within the Financial Accounting Services team, with particular focus as follows:
• Management of two members of staff; the Capital Accounting Officer and the Financial Accounting Officer
• Reviewing monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, prepared by the Capital Accounting Officer and Financial Accounting Officer, and ensuring timely identification and resolution of reconciling items
• Providing advice and guidance to colleagues regarding adherence with financial accounting standards and internal guidance
• Contributing to the continual improvement of financial accounting processes and systems
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
• Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards
• Experience of the application of Accounting Standards
• Full working knowledge of the requirements of financial accounting control processes, including familiarity with the principles and practice behind balance sheet reconciliations
• Full working knowledge of finance systems, including knowledge of data extraction and validation techniques
• Competent IT user with experience of MS Excel
Salary is £40k - £45k dependant on experience.
Interviews will be help next week - the role will start the first week in August