Electrician Required - We offer A growing company, No Micro Management and Growth and development.
We are a growing Oil and Gas company based in Eccleshill, Stone Staffordshire that offers its employees Growth and development, Training and Support, No Micromanagement, A uniform and a Great team of inspiring people.
The Company: is a Oil and Gas company that one of the UK's largest independent system integration organisations and is known to provide the reference standard in quality, accuracy, safety and durability for products and services in the industrial, ultra-high purity and natural gas industries.
• Our company has excellent staff retention
• We believe in supporting your career growth.
The Position: We’re looking for Electrician The pay range we’re offering is £25,000 - £29,000 pa dependent on experience
• We offer free off-road parking.
• We also further company benefits
• NVQ in Electrical Installation
• 2391 Inspection and Test, City & Guilds Electrical qualifications or equivalent
• City & Guilds 18th Edition
• Flexibility to travel and stay over throughout the UK whilst working on client sites
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work alone and in a team
• Full, clean driving licence and own transport
• Follow schematics provided by Engineering department to assemble panels, install electrical components etc.
• Prepare built items for test
• Conduct installation work under supervision on client sites
• Work to quality standards
• Always comply with Health & Safety regulations plus rules and regulations
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay
• Great benefits.
• Reasonable hours.
• Opportunities for on-the-job training.