Creative Arts Therapist.
Creative Arts Therapist
We are looking for individuals who are flexible, responsive and passionate about supporting recovery to children and young people who have been affected by child sexual abuse, and whom are excited to work with our small team supporting our beliefs and values:
Location: Nottingham - Post holder will be required to have their own transport to travel to support clients at various community venues e.g. schools, home address across Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000 to 30,000 per annum (dependent on experience and skill)
Benefits: Working for a friendly team that invests in the professional development of all staff, with both internal and external training and regular clinical supervision; provision of Employee Assistance Programme. 25 days per annum plus statutory holidays.
Closing date: 17:00 on Monday 20 July 2020
Creative Arts Therapist Responsibilities:
• Develop, oversee and deliver a therapeutic service to children, young people and safe family members following a disclosure or discovery of child sexual abuse (CSA) alongside our established senior clinical therapist
• Provision of oversight between Imara teams: therapy, CHISVA and business to facilitate smooth running of service delivery alongside CEO, senior clinical therapist and other senior leads in the service
• Provision of management supervision to our team of creative arts therapists
• Develop, promote and deliver training within Imara and externally to a wider audience
• Attend networking events and represent Imara CIO as requested.
• Contribute to the development of new projects and funding applications as appropriate.
• Actively engage with other team members and work constructively with colleagues and managers in all aspects of the work, promoting the wellbeing of the therapeutic team.
• Work closely alongside the therapeutic safeguarding lead within the team to support staff with safeguarding referral...