• Extensive experience of Agile software development and working in SCRUM teams
• Contribute in the design of integration solutions between various systems within our architecture
• Ensure agreed architecture principles are adhered to when implementing solutions
• Good skills in web Front End technologies such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, etc.
• Experience with framework such as Express, NextJS, Fastify
• Good knowledge of RESTful APIs
• Experience with React/Redux
• Good knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL including Datamodelling, SQL scripts, store procedures
• Familiar with source control systems, such as GIT, including branching, merging, etc.
• Experience with continuous integration & continuous deployment
• Experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with experience with microservice oriented architectures
• Experience in Salesforce and other COTS
• Experience with DevOps tools and cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure )
• Database migration: flywayDB
Utilising their strong technical skills and closely working with the Lead Developer, you will work within a Scrum team providing quality solutions to the business through the introduction of new standards and technologies, as well the optimisation of current key technologies. You will need to have an aptitude to pick up new skills quickly and a desire to provide coaching and mentoring to other developers within the team and other areas of the organisation.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Plan and deliver assigned user stories for the sprint
• Understand the existing application code base
• Work with other disciplines to u...