Senior IT Engineer - Newton Abbot - £27,000.
Are you looking for a step in your IT career with more responsibility? Working for a Multi-Academy Trust you will get the chance to work with a vast array of technologies. Combined with being an escalation point for 1st Line and with the trust to complete IT specific projects, this role offers a fantastic chance to further your technical skill set.
Reporting to the IT Service Manager, your primary task will be ensuring IT Support and Issue resolution is kept to the highest standard. You will then be expected to complete project roll outs and development of the IT infrastructure. You will be based out of a site in Newton Abbot but be expected to provide support for different sites in the Devon area.
The experience expected from applicants, as well as additional skills and qualifications needed for this job are listed below.
* Excellent holiday allowance, increasing with service
* The company will cover Business mileage and Car insurance
* Personal Development Plan for your career
* Up to 17.5% Pension Contribution
* Regular discussions to Framework of position and Salary reviews based on performance
* Providing IT Support for all Academy's in the Trust
* To improve Training and Documentation material
* To be actively involved with projects and Infrastructure Development
* Technical Escalation point for 1st Line Service Desk
* Office 365 Administration and Windows 10 Support
* Active Directory, Group Policy
* Remote Support - VPN, Windows Remote Desktop
* An understanding of Networking Fundamentals
* Experience working within a Ticketing Systems
* HP, CISCO Server, Router or Switch experience
* WIFI and Firewalls
* Relevant IT Certifications - MCSA, MCSE, CISCO
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail. Alternatively, send your CV directly to me at zak . . co . uk