Architectural Technologist / Technician.
Architectural Technologist / Technician
Apply promptly! A high volume of applicants is expected for the role as detailed below, don’t wait to send your CV.
- Kendal, Cumbria Salary : Very competitive depending on experience The Company Our client is a long established and well respected architects' practice based in Kendal.
?They involve their clients in a continued search for sustainable solutions, a process which starts at the earliest briefing sessions and continues throughout the design and construction processes.
They support the protection of ecologically sensitive areas, the use of safe and sustainable materials and the implementation of resource-efficient solutions to preserve the maximum stock of natural resources for future generations.
Due to an ever increasing workload the Kendal office has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist/Technician to work on a variety of projects ranging in size and across various sectors including residential, healthcare and commercial.
- Good understand of design and detailing.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and ideally Revit.
- Have job running experience across all areas of a project life cycle.
- Be able to liaise directly with a wide range of clients.
- Working knowledge of the Building Regulations.
- Experience of using National Building Specification (NBS).
The successful candidate will be responsible for their own projects together with producing production information packages on larger projects.
Essential As the Practice is developing its BIM capabilities and would want the successful candidate to contribute to that process.
If this sounds like the next challenge in your architecture journey then please get in touch without delay as this position is sure to attract applicants seeking life style as well as a promising career Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair an...