Manufacturing Shift Lead.
Leading international Pharmaceutical Manufacturer seeks experienced Manufacturing Team Leaders.
About the role:
• To provide Leadership, direction and facilitate management of the UK Production Area.
• Lead and motivate the operational team and ensure staff are recruited, engaged and trained to the agreed level of competence.
• Performance data analysis undertaken and communicated to all staff.
Duties may include:
• Operational responsibility for areas within the Production Area.
• The appropriate team management, engagement and motivation of personnel, active development of pride in their effectiveness and team work.
• Compliance of company policies and legislative requirements to include Health and Safety, cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practise), ISO Standards and HR related policies & procedures.
• Contribution and participation as an individual and representative in future development and roll out of the Company strategy.
• To achieve the Production Area Operations directives on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
• Set operational objective to ensure that activity is delivered on time and to the agreed accredited standard and implement corrective action when deficiencies arise.
• The implementation of local and corporate management practises which will enhance the Units performance.
• Meet reporting requirements of the Production Area and Customer needs.
• The recruitment, engagement, development, motivation and retention of quality and committed staff.
• Set high personal and professional standards in line with Company policy.
• Assist in maintaining the Quality Assurance Accreditation Programme, compliant with the Manufacturing Specials licence and ISO Standards.
• Attend management meetings as required and be proactive in all aspects of relevant activity of the Customer.
• To be flexible to the developing and changing needs of the role and adapt accordingly.
• Perform any other related duties as reasonably requested.
• The rol...