Night Care Worker - Part Time.
Are you looking for a rewarding career that gives you flexibility and a real sense of a job well done? Working within a supportive team, improving the lives of older people could be for you.
Working for CrossReach can provide opportunities for training, personal development and career progression. Our welcoming team will support you to achieve an SVQ level 3 in Social services and Health Care and open the door to other development opportunities.
We all have something in common, that is we will all grow older. In CrossReach we want to ensure that those who need a service are surrounded by people who want to care and can help to bring a smile to someone brightening their day, improving their quality of life.
This work can be challenging as well as fulfilling. As an organisation your wellbeing is important to us. We have benefits package which includes a generous pension.
The general task required of Care Worker shall be as follows, but variance in emphasis may occur in particular establishments. To work within a multi disciplinary team to meet the need of the service user. To provide wakeful night duty cover in the unit.
1. To act as a key worker for designated service users. Compile, monitor and review care plans in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
2. To ensure that the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the service users are met in a manner that reflects the organisations Christian Ethos and Mission Statement.
3. Assist service users with personal and intimate care.
4. Assist service users to access and use any aids and personal equipment that is required.
5. Liaise with other appropriate health professionals at times of service users illness or/at the end of life.
6. Assist in the promotion of mental and physical activity of service users as detailed in individual care plans.
7. Ensure that service users physical environment is m...