employment 4 students - The UK's most visited student jobsite
Candidates should take the time to read all the elements of this job advert carefully. Please make your application promptly.
Pay: £27,000 - £28,000 per year plus up to 20% bonus, paid quarterly
Location: 21-22 Little Clarendon Street , United Kingdom
Category: Entry Level
Available from: Always Recruiting
Finishes on: Ongoing Position
Type of work: Full Time, Indoor , Evening Work, Daytime Work, Weekend Work
General Manager vacancy in GAIL’s Oxford
We are looking for a Bakery Manager to join us on our journey as we grow and RISE with GAIL’s
GAIL’s is a neighbourhood bakery, specialising in craft bread and fantastic coffee. We use only the finest ingredients and that includes our fantastic teams!
We are so lucky and proud to be ambassadors for such a fantastic brand which will not compromise on quality and hope to be able to tell you all about it very soon!
• Take pride in delivering consistently high-quality food
• Be an ambassador of GAIL’s and our love for baking • Anticipate and prioritise customer needs
• Deliver friendly high-quality service to every customer
• Be proactively involved in the local community
• Train, coach and develop others to succeed
• Live the culture of ‘everything we do, we do as a team’
• Maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety at work
• Manage and maintain a culture of high performance
• Know how to actively impact the commercials and controls to achieve results
This role is based on a 45-hour week with NO late nights!
Apprenticeships available alongside this role including ‘Retailer Leader Level 3’
Be advised: You do not need to disclose bank details or other financial information, and never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer for any reason.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you see any jobs on this site asking for such payments or financial details from you.
Visit safer-jobs.com for more information about staying saf...