Service Desk Analyst.
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Become a Service Desk Analyst with Capita Software in Chippenham
The Capita Software division has responsibility for the delivery of IT solutions and services to a range of customers including a range of highly prestigious emergency services clients . So, we now seeking a Service Desks Analyst who will be part of delivering a high level of quality customer support to ensure that the best possible levels of service excellence and availability are maintained. Due to the nature of the role you may be required to work a 24/7 shift pattern and must be able to obtain security clearance.
The primary objective is to provide a single point of contact between the services being provided and the users. Typically, this will involve managing incidents and service requests, and also handling communication with the users.
What you'll be doing:
• Delivering outstanding customer service standards by answering all calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional and meeting call quality standards
• Monitoring the outstanding incident queue and ensure all are progressed in a timely manner, within SLAs
• Applying first time fixes when required; identifying and progressing a first-time fix resolution
What we're looking for:
• Proven service desk/contact centre/call centre experience
• Technical knowledge of current Windows operating systems
• IT literate particularly around products like MS Windows and MS Office
• Customer focused approach: exceptional communication and organisational skills, active listening, strong customer liaison skills underpinned by a professional telephone manner
• Have strong personal development and motivational skills - required to be flexible, positive and have good interpersonal skills; be self-d...