In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Driver preferred but not essential
Shift Work - 7am - 2pm & 2pm -10pm
2:1 support ratio during day
No experience required
Support Worker positions available now – with an outstanding benefit package!
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a difference to someone’s life every day by becoming a Support Worker? Are you also looking for a company that provides fantastic benefits to all their employees to also enhance your own life whilst working with us?
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit companies supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs. At Dimensions we offer the following benefits to our employees:
• Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Free driving Lessons and your first practical and theory test paid for
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
• Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
• Life Insurance pay out of 2 x your annual salary
• Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised
All we need to see from you is that you share our company values (found on our website).
About the role - Support Worker
The role will be supporting a non-verbal gentleman who will be moving into his own home for the first time. He is very active and likes to make his own decisions and do as much as possible for himself, however with new tasks and activities will need support until he's comfortable to do it by himself.
He is supported on a ratio of 2:1 during the day and likes to go to the gym, going for walks and to Southend. Sometime in the near future he would like t...
Bury St. Edmunds