Duties and Key responsibilities:
* Develop API End points against both technical and functional requirements.
* Employ industry best practice when writing code.
* Develop new and implement new features on all our public web facing properties against both technical and functional requirements.
* PHP 5.6 required 7.x preferred
* HTML, CSS, jQuery (including ajax concepts and usage)
* Source control - Git
* Using MySQL, XML, json data sources.
* Ability to understand and implement complex workflows through multiple systems both internal and 3rd party external.
* RabbitMQ/ZeroMQ Message Queuing systems
* PHP Framework knowledge - Specifically Fat Free Framework
* Understanding multiple code design methodologies ie: MVC
* Experience working in an Agile environment and ability to swap between multiple smaller projects with ease.
This opportunity will allow the successful PHP Developers to be part of our growing team and give you all the support necessary. You will be rewarded with a healthy starting salary and an environment where you will be looking forward to work in as well as growing your skill set.