We have a new Freelance Site Engineer role available in Cambridge. Are you looking for a new contract?
Position: Site Engineer
Contract Type: Freelance
Duration: Approx. 6 months
Rate: £300 - £320 per day - MUST SUPPLY OWN KIT
Contact: Shane Austin at the Welwyn Garden City Branch -
• MUST be able to supply own setting out equipment
• MUST be available for an immediate start
Learn more about the general tasks related to this opportunity below, as well as required skills.
Our client are working on a several new build commercial schemes across Cambridge, values ranging from £5mil - £20mil. The successful engineer will be working across multiple sites as a main contracting engineer.
Our client is looking for an experienced site engineer to support this new build project. The main duties will include:
• Setting out of various project elements
• Preparation of as-builts
• All relevant Q&A with the project
• Be available and able to communicate well with all teams to ensure technical problems are overcome and queries answered
• HND as a minimum qualification
• Very strong civils experience, in particular setting out road line and level, curbs, road drainage, foundations and brickwork.
• Able to read/interpret drawings well.
• Must have own laptop, the rest of the kit will be provided
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of CAD
• Relevant CSCS card - White card as a minimum
• SSSTS or above
What you will get in return:
• A competitive rate
• Excellent experience with a well known regional contractor
• A dedicated consultant to guide you through your job search
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discu...